Friday, June 7, 2013

Sheep on my table

A flock of unruly sheep and lambs are taking over the chaos of my worktable...

 
 After publishing that photo a while back of some battered plaster sheep that sit on a shelf in my studio, the product of a venture into souvenirs many years ago when I lived in sheep country, I was asked to do a few samples.
 So I have:


But in papier mache rather than plaster of Paris.
Though still in their sort of Staffordshire-esque naïve style.


Not sure if they are going anywhere, so to speak, but I really enjoyed the messiness and working in 3D for a change.
Poor old Mrs Gaskell was put on the back burner for the duration of this pilot experiment.
I'd better get back to her ...

3 comments:

  1. Love to see other artists round out their experiences. Sheep are a wonderful subject. Nothing not to like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, I'm a sucker for sheep. Really enjoying reviving them! Breath of fresh air in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La ayuda que me brindaron el Sr. Pedro y su compañía de préstamos durante mi proceso de financiamiento fue rápida y honesta, tanto que recomendaría a cualquiera que busque un préstamo a una tasa asequible del 2% de rendimiento anual. Pedí prestados USD 750.000. de su compañía de préstamos que quiero utilizar para financiar mi negocio, el Sr. Pedro trabaja con una compañía de préstamos de buena reputación que otorga a todos un préstamo para negocios y préstamos personales a través del correo electrónico de contacto; (cf-loans@outlook.com)
    WhatsApp +393510140339

    ReplyDelete