Thursday, September 5, 2013

Portrait of a Jilted Lady

Here is my latest and most detailed collage portrait to date. It's a photo taken by me at home so is a little bit paler than I would like but I'll be getting it scanned for printing so will replace my amateur effort with a pro picture at some point.

Her Three Year Wait Ended in the Most Mortifying Disappointment
Elsewhere I have shot myself in the foot by saying I won't name or give specific details of my subjects beyond the picture's title and the hints in the image itself so I will now proceed to sit on my fingers and keep schtum about this poor jilted lady and merely remark in passing that my bedside book at the moment continues to be Richard Holmes's The Age of Wonder.
So there.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I really enjoy seeing your work - thank you for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete